Friday 22 June 2012

Little things mean a lot

Me and my friends were recently discussing how your favourite songs from certain artists and favourite characters from TV shows or films can tell quite a lot about a person. The discussion  really showed how different everyone in our group is for example; in the TV show "Skins" my favourite character was always Cassie yet one of my close friends always chose Cook as their favourite. The following is an interesting list I found on the internet of certain things which I agree can tell a lot about a person:

- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- fingernails and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone 
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honestly they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar 
- whether or not they get nervous before haircuts 


Another serious personal favourite of mine is whether or not a person uses Comic Sans or Internet Explorer...some things just cant be forgiven.



1 comment:

  1. - the way which they treat the waiter/waitress... Well I am kind of a waiter but I really like to know what is going on with my food which can be really annoying. :P

    - how they feel about the weather
    i feel like you should shut up. <3 and I like heavy rain, warm rain, sun, but i really hate cloudy, depressing and cold days.

    - whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
    Dog ear only when 100% necessary and never highlight. never.

    - fingernails and hands in general
    bitten but clean.

    - their preferred creative outlet
    ;)

    - how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
    ILOVEPHONECALLS

    - whether or not they drink coffee
    I like Frapp.

    - if they ever forget to eat
    allofthefuckingtime

    - how honestly they are with themselves (and others)
    ;)
    - if they correct your grammar
    <3
    - whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
    I love getting my hair cut

    ReplyDelete