Sunday 17 June 2012

TV / Film bedroom sets

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Drake and Josh

Hey Arnold

Juno

Tom Hansen 500 Days of Summer 

Summer Finn 500 Days of Summer 
Clueless 

After making a post about my own bedroom I though I would include a few of my favourite bedroom sets from tv and films. Above are some photos from Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Drake and Josh, Hey Arnold, Juno, 500 days of Summer and Clueless. 
One of the main things I have always wanted in my room since the first time I ever watched Clueless was Cher's computer powered outfit generator the fact that movie was made in the 90s and it is now 2012 yet it still doesnt exist is very disappointing. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Summer and Juno's rooms are my faves! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Im getting used to this blogging business now,yeah they're probably my favourite out of all the rooms too, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete